Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017

[Monthly Recap] May 2017


Hi guys,
I feel like it's been forever since I posted, although it's only been a week. I had the week off of work and the weather was amazing and I made the mistake of reaing FanFiction again..

But let's talk about the actual reason for my post, my monthly recap. The last few months I did wrapups and hauls, but I decided to try out a new format, so here we are.



Let's start with some numbers:

Books I finished: 10
Books I started: 1
Books I did not finish: 1
Books I got: 4
Books on my TBR: 7

Here are the books I read:
  • The Rose and The Dagger - Renee Ahdieh
    It's the seond and last part of the 'The Wrath and the Dawn' Duology, a retelling of 1001 arabian nights. Here are some links: GoodReads, LovelyBooks and my Review.
    5 Stars
  • The Wicked and the Divine
    This is the first part in a graphic novel series that's really interesting, with some incredible artwork.I didn't write a review for this but you can check out GoodReads.
    5 Stars

  • The Wise Man's Fear - Patrick Rothfuss
    Thsi is the second part of 'The Kingkiller Chronicles', a high fantasy series I'm listening to on audiobook. I didn't finish the review yet but check out GoodReads.
    4Stars
  • The Black Elfstones - Terry Brooks
    I got this book from NetGalley, it is the first part in a new series, which has abou a hundred other books/series that predate it, the 'Shannara Chronicles'. I really liked it, here are the links: GoodReads and my Review.
    4 Stars
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin - Sarah J Maas
    I don't feel the need to say anything about this. Links:  GoodReads, LovelyBooks, Review.
    5 Stars

  • Traitor to the Throne - Alwyn Hamilton
    I tried to continue a few series this month, one of which is the 'Rebel of the Sands' trilogy. GoodReads, LovelyBooks, Review.
    4 Stars
  • The Star-Touched Queen - Roshani Chokshi
    I also started some series, one of which disappointed me quite a bit. Review,  GoodReads  gibt.
    3 Stars
  • Breakwater - Catherine Jones Payne
    This is another book I got from NetGalley, but I'm no sure whether it's a stand-aloe or not. Review, GoodReads.
    3 Stars
  • An Ember in the Ashes - Sabaa Tahir
    This is the second series I started this month. I didn't get around to writing a review yet, but you can visit GoodReads.
    4 Stars
  • Flame in the Mist - Renee Ahdieh
    Another book I didn't get around to reviewing yet and the second Renee Ahdieh book I read this month. It's a Mulan retelling, and the beginning of a new series. GoodReads
    4 Stars
  • The Barefoot Queen - Ildefonso Falcones
    And here we are with the one book I dnf'd. I honestly can't easily tell you why, but I did post a  Review. LovelyBooks, GoodReads.
  • The Vestiges- Caroline George
    The last book is the one I started, and I hope I'll finish it this month and post a review soon. GoodReads.

New Books:
  • Der Drachenflüsterer - Boris Koch
    This is the first book I got this month, thank you to the Bloggerprogramm for that. It's the fourth part in a high-fantasy series.
    GoodReads
  • Orphan X - Gregg Hurwitz
    This book is a Thriller I got from HarperCollins, I look forward to reading it this month.
    GoodReads
  • The Goblins of Bellwater - Molly Ringle
    This one I got from NetGalley and as it will only be released in october I'm not sure when I'll start reading it.
    GoodReads

  • The Vestiges - Caroline George
    For this book the author contacted me through Instagram and as I said, I'm already reading it.
  • Flame in the Mist - Renee Ahdieh
    FairyLoot!
  • World Mythology in Bite-Sized Chunks - Mark Daniels
    How amazing are the people over on FairyLoot? This time there were two books in the box!
    GoodReads

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Durch das Kommentieren auf diesem Blog erklären Sie sich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung Ihrer angegebenen Daten durch diese Webseite einverstanden. Um die Übersicht über Kommentare zu behalten und Missbrauch zu verhindern, speichert diese Webseite Name, E-Mail, Kommentar sowie IP-Adresse und Zeitstempel Ihres Kommentars. Sie können Ihre Kommentare später jederzeit wieder löschen.
Detaillierte Informationen finden Sie in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.