Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018

[Review] Tokyo Heat - A.M. Salinger

38327037 



Titel: Tokyo Heat
Series: Nights Series #3
Author: A.M. Salinger
Publisher: -
Format: Kindle, english, 91p
Synopsis: GoodReads
Review: 4*, GoodReads, Amazon


 
I want him. I love him. But I don't know if he feels the same way about me — Gabe
 
I cherish him. I need him. But I don't think I have any love left to give him — Cam
 
A year has passed since Cam Sorvino challenged Gabe Anderson to grant him one night of torrid sex. Now living together and settled in a scorching hot relationship, Cam is happy with things as they are. Until the day Gabe says the three little words Cam is most afraid to hear. 
Having overcome the terrible scars of his own past, Gabe knows Cam still has his own demons to fight. But when Gabe inadvertently confesses his love, he can only watch helplessly as Cam distances himself from their relationship.
Will Cam’s fear of having his heart ripped apart drive away the only man he’s ever truly cared for? Or will Gabe finally convince Cam to dare embrace a future with him?
-->GoodReads


This is the third book in the ‚Nights‘ series and the second book that follows Cam and Gabe. As with the first one we also get to see Joe and Ethan, which I always really enjoy. I just love the four of them and would love to see a full length novel focusing on all four of them!

As usual the whole novella was pretty steamy, but not as much as ‘One Night’. There is quite a bit more plot here though, which I did appreciate, although it was somewhat far-fetched.
I still feel like Cam and Gabe’s relationship is moving way to fast and therefore somewhat unbelievable. Their chemistry and the well done sex-scenes make up for it though.

I loved getting to know Gabe and Cam better, as in this story we see a lot more of their personalities than before as they talk a lot more and their relationship develops.

We also get a glimpse at a possible future couple with Rhys and Wade and I’d love to see more of them in future books.

As with the other books I rated this one 4 stars for pure enjoyment.



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Durch das Kommentieren auf diesem Blog erklären Sie sich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung Ihrer angegebenen Daten durch diese Webseite einverstanden. Um die Übersicht über Kommentare zu behalten und Missbrauch zu verhindern, speichert diese Webseite Name, E-Mail, Kommentar sowie IP-Adresse und Zeitstempel Ihres Kommentars. Sie können Ihre Kommentare später jederzeit wieder löschen.
Detaillierte Informationen finden Sie in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.