Sonntag, 2. Juli 2017

[Monthly Recap] June 2017


Hi guys,
I'm here with another monthly recap for you. This time there isn't much to tell, I read hardly anything and posted even less on here. I did at least keep up with my instagram schedule and I do plan to post all of the reviews I haven't yet.





I didn't buy any books this month, unless you count this month's FairyLoot book, which was ROAR by Cora Carmack, the first part in a high fantasy series which I can't wait to read.

I also was kindly sent a book by german website Bloggerportal, which was Hope and Red by Jon Skovron, a adult high fantasy book.

I also won a book from another german website called LovelyBooks. It's a german book, so there is no english title, but it's Herrscher der Blütwüste by Philipp Schmidt. It's a mix between dystopian and fantasy, with some si-fi elements mixed in.

On june 30th I started two books, which I obviously didn't finish that month. One of tem was The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich , which I finished today. I hope I'll have a review up for it by the time my july recap rolls around, but so far I can tell you, that I absolutely loved it.
I also started the afore mentioned german book, and I quite like it as well.

I did finish three books and one manga in june.
The manga was the first in the Pandora Hearts series, but I did neither rate nor review it, as it's the first manga I read and I'm not sure how to rate it.

I also read Orphan X by Gregg Hurwitz, which was kindly sent to me by Harper Collins Germany. You can find my review here, and let me tell you, I loved this fast paced thriller!

I also read parts 2 and 3 in the Winner's Curse Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski, The Winner's Crime and The Winner's Kiss. I loved both of them and rated them 5 stars, just as I did with the first book in ther series.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Durch das Kommentieren auf diesem Blog erklären Sie sich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung Ihrer angegebenen Daten durch diese Webseite einverstanden. Um die Übersicht über Kommentare zu behalten und Missbrauch zu verhindern, speichert diese Webseite Name, E-Mail, Kommentar sowie IP-Adresse und Zeitstempel Ihres Kommentars. Sie können Ihre Kommentare später jederzeit wieder löschen.
Detaillierte Informationen finden Sie in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google.